|Christine Bläuer, PhD in mineralogy
– Conservation scientist since 1988; retired since mid 2020
– Member of the Federal Commission for Care of Monuments from 1997 to 2008;
– IIC Fellow;
– voting member of ICOMOS-ISCS;
– active member of RILEM technical commitees ASC and SGM;
– external examiner for the MA in the Conservation of Wall Paintings at the Courtauld Institut of Art (London) for the period 2016/17 – 2018/19.
Christine’s contributions on researchgate
|Bénédicte Rousset, PhD in petrophysics.
– Conservation scientist since 2001; since 2020 collaborator at the Berner Münsterstiftung
– external lecturer at the EPFL from 2005 until 2018;
– expert member of ICOMOS-ISCS
Bénédicte’s contributions on researchgate